Oct 22, 2016 at 11:00 am

Art of Toy Making

Art of Toy Making

A behind-the-scenes look at the Mondo collectibles line with Creative Director of Toys/Collectibles Brock Otterbacher, sculptor Phil Ramirez and artists Matt Taylor and Francesco Francavilla. This panel will give fans a first look at a few upcoming releases and insight into the toy-making process!

75% of the seats will be held for RSVPs, which will guarantee a seat in the theater. There will be a standby line outside the theater for the remaining 25% of seats, plus any no-show RSVP spots. 

A MondoCon wristband and ticket are both required for entry. Limit four per person. Only one name required for multiple-ticket purchase.

When: Oct 22, 2016 at 11:00 am - Oct 22, 2016 at 12:00 pm
Where: AFS Cinema Theater